Discover the countryside with its sea, hills, and old hill top towns
By simply taking a trip into the hills you will discover a land that is steeped in history, art, culture, and traditions, and which offers excellent food and wine. It is easy to fall in love with the Marecchia Valley with its hill top towns and fortresses that date back to the Malatesta domination. It is fascinating to seek ancient Roman remains throughout the area, as well as some of the greatest Medieval and Renaissance treasures. What is more, by simply planning a day trip, you can get to some of the most extraordinary Italian art cities.
- Rimini… A town that is steeped in history…
- San Marino, ancient land of freedom
- Gradara, a living fairy tale
- Santarcangelo, where traditional Romagna lives on
- San Leo, a Castle that affords an unforgettable view
- Urbino, an ancient city and a shrine of art and culture
- Ravenna, travel back in time
- The Frasassi caves are magical and surreal
- Boat trips, have fun out at sea
The fantastic theme parks of the Riviera
Bellaria is situated between Ravenna and Cattolica, right in the middle of an area that numbers some of the best theme parks in Italy and Europe. You can get to all the theme parks very quickly, without having to waste time driving.
- Italia i Miniatura
- Atlantica di Cesenatico
- Acquario di Cattolica
- San Marino Adventures
- Parco tematico & Museo dell’Aviazione
- Museo Ferrari
- Indiana Golf
- Eden Park
Shopping… at boutiques and markets
Viale dei Platani with its exclusive boutiques and range of shops that sell top end Italian fashion items is definitely the heart of shopping in Bellaria. You can also enjoy the many popular cafes, ice cream parlours, and fashionable bars and restaurants while you shop. In addition, not far from the Hotel, in the area of Savignano Mare (3 Km), there is a large shopping centre called “IPER – Romagna Center”, where you will be lost for choice, as well as “Fashion OUTLET Rubicone”, where you can purchase designer clothes at discounted prices.
Rimini e Ravenna with their fashionable boutiques and department stores are another big attraction for those who love shopping. They offer a wide range of shops at different prices, from single brand exclusive shops to the recently built shopping centres “Le Befane” and “I Malatesta” in Rimini, and “Esp” in Ravenna.
Shopping at the market…. food specialties, clothing, shoes, and handicraft as well – from works of art to leather goods, and all kinds of products besides.
The best markets in the area… when and where to go:
- Bellaria (only 1 minute from Hotel & Resort Paris): wednesday morning in via Pavese and via De Gasperi, friday evening in via Pavese and via De Gasperi, wednesday and Saturday mornings in Piazza Malatesta and Piazza Cavour
- Rimini: market on wednesday and saturday mornings
- Santarcangelo di Romagna: on the first Sunday morning of the month there is an antiques market
- Ravenna: saturday and Wednesday mornings in Piazza Costa and via Sighinolfi, on the third Saturday and Sunday mornings of every month there is an antiques market